Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This was taken last weekend at a "Celebration for Fleet Week" at the United Airlines hangars at SFO. Our Car Club was there 10 strong represent'in Wild Style. For the car show, there was approx. 112 cars all together, late models and old school muscles. There was a few custom Motor Cycles and planes. This was an "invitation only" show. There are more awesome pics, but I'll let them post'um too.

Wild Style Represent:

Peace, Nate

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Awesome looking ride! Very Kleeeeen.... :smoke:

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks almost as good as HAZMAN's creations huh? :wink: :wink:

Peace, Nate

·
Registered
708 Posts
Lookin SHARP! Thanks for sharin the pics. I used to see the Blue Angels every year when I was a kid at the El Toro Air Show - brings back some memories!

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
wow, just the balls it took to brave that traffic going into the city during fleet week is impressive.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Great pics :rockon:

Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow, just the balls it took to brave that traffic going into the city during fleet week is impressive.
Actually, Our Car Club (Wild Style) was invited to this show. We had to be there at 10 am. So I think we were ahead of the traffic. Plus we took the San Mateo bridge and it was clear. I can imagine what the Bay Bridge looked like.

Peace, Nate

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Actually, Our Car Club (Wild Style) was invited to this show. We had to be there at 10 am. So I think we were ahead of the traffic. Plus we took the San Mateo bridge and it was clear. I can imagine what the Bay Bridge looked like.

Peace, Nate
oh cool man. thats def a good thing. i tried to go as a last minute thing but turned back because it was just awful at 1pm.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
This was taken last weekend at a "Celebration for Fleet Week" at the United Airlines hangars at SFO. Our Car Club was there 10 strong represent'in Wild Style. For the car show, there was approx. 112 cars all together, late models and old school muscles. There was a few custom Motor Cycles and planes. This was an "invitation only" show. There are more awesome pics, but I'll let them post'um too.

Wild Style Represent:

Man your car looks great brother and that Ram-Air hood just makes the car.

Peace, Nate

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks ya'll for the kind words! I appreciate it!

I just couldn't pass this opportunity having my car with the Blue Angels, ya know?

Peace, Nate

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
So did you race the angels, lol. And everyone here says we are too heavy to race, they weigh a lot more than us, lol.

Awesome pic and a really clean car, where are the rest of the pics, must share!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.