Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be cool to have one big update thread for everyone to share, that way we don't have to post a new thread for every new mod (especially smaller ones). Maybe this can be a sticky? If no one likes this idea, the mods can feel free to delete this thread.

Anyways, I'll start. I de-rammed my R/T today and I must say, it looks 100 times better. Here are a few photos:

-Brent

·
Registered
207 Posts
ive been wanting to de ram mine, but dont know

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
dude ur car looks way lower on ur avatar, but it looks nice none the less

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments.

dude ur car looks way lower on ur avatar, but it looks nice none the less
I thought the same thing when I put these photos onto my computer. I definitely need to lower it. I'm debating on whether I should do coil-overs or wheels and tires first. Your Charger is really pushing me toward black Vipers. How much did the machined lip cost you?

Brent

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
machined lip?? well mine are all black, but i love mine dude, i got the rims first and then i lowered my car, and factory reproductions is in chino so u can always go pay them a visit and save ur self money in shipping like i did

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For some reason I thought that your wheels used to have a silver or machined lip. I saw the new pics you posted with the graphics and they really got me thinking about gloss black as opposed to comp gray.

Both your's and HUNtastic's cars are my two favorite Chargers.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
thanks!!! damn dude that means so much and yea i used to have a silver line on them, which was Vinyl, and the more i washed the car, the more i realized i had a 4 dollar mod since the vinyl started messing up so i got rid of them and ive noticed that i have a really similar car to huntastic in some ways, i personally like the wheels in either color but my theme is silver and black so it worked out, and u have a black grille so u do the choice

·
Registered
883 Posts
thanks!!! damn dude that means so much and yea i used to have a silver line on them, which was Vinyl, and the more i washed the car, the more i realized i had a 4 dollar mod since the vinyl started messing up so i got rid of them and ive noticed that i have a really similar car to huntastic in some ways, i personally like the wheels in either color but my theme is silver and black so it worked out, and u have a black grille so u do the choice
i think our cars look the most alike....we rep both coasts to! HOLLA

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
I de-rammed my R/T today and I must say, it looks 100 times better.
I still see a Ram on the hood emblem and on the four wheel center caps.

Better get those taken care of too. ;)

My car has no Ram's heads anywhere, they've all been eradicated.

-=FLEX=-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts