Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you may of already seen, Pro-Motion Tuning has been running a bunch of Katzkin Leather Interior specials over the last 60 days. When we deal with a product that we truly believe in and know without a doubt will make the customers modding experience uncomparable to any other mod, we do our best to get it in their hands. This is the case with Katzkin Leathers from us.

At this time we are offering great packages and the options thru Katzkin can get overwhelming. I want to let everyone know I am here for you. CALL me at 1-877-724-6682 x 715 and I will personally help you with your interior options. Dont be afraid to call just to ask questions either.

One of our most popular requests in the last few weeks has been customers with a Dodge Charge SE/SXT and even R/T wanting to convert to SRT-8 Front Seats. This is a hard package to combine thru Katzkin, but with the great support of our sales rep and orders from Forum members, we have locked it down for good at this time! Here are the details...

Order your Leather Interior thru us either online or by phone. If you wish to order the SRT-8 Foams, you will be charged for the foams ($599 for both front seats) and then the price of a complete Leather Interior Kit (Starts at $577.50). When your box arrives to your door, you will have everything you need (except tools) to convert your interior to SRT-8 Front Seats and Katzkin Leathers for the entire car!!

YES You read it right.... You can do the complete swap for only $1176.50 before any discounts... This is our everyday price! Two tone is only $25 more too! We dont charge too much for the options to make your interior completely unique.

We have sold quite a few leather kits to board members and am looking forward to their positive feedback shortly. If you are worried you cant do this install yourself, just call me! I will walk you thru it. The install is time extensive but only requires one tool you may not have. Other then that its not a hard job to tackle... If you dont want to tackle it, We can install it here in VA or refer you to a shop near you. You will pay a few hundred for the install but you will also obtain a 3 yr 36,000 mile warranty.

In short... PM ME, CALL ME, or EMAIL ME if you have ANY questions on Katzkin Leather Interiors. I personally have over 7 years experience and am the lead installer here at Pro-Motion on the Chargers, Magnums and Chryslers. Remember I have a special Coupon running till Oct 10th to save 10% off your Katzkin Leather Order. (Does not apply to foams!)

Look forward to talking to you soon!
James

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Incase anyone would like to order online over the long Holiday weekend, Use discount code Katzkin at checkout for your 10% discount! I will be checking my email and pm's all weekend so dont be afraid to send either!!

Thanks
James

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bumping to the top. Alot of members have taken advantage of this great deal. Looking forward to helping more of you with this upgrade.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
what is the upgrade?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts