Charger Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Funny thing. I work for FCA and you have to have an FCA vehicle to park in the structure. This morning I saw an older Ford Escape, debadged and with a Jeep badge on it. He must have fooled security because apparently he is known to park in the structure and never had any issues.
Ha ha, good for him! No sense hoofing it all the way from the "competition" parking lot.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
This is a Challenger but I saw a nice looking gal pulling a Rally Redline (3.6L V6) into the parking lot, as I walked by I noticed it had a HEMI badge on the hood, so even chicks upbadge! :)

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
758 Posts
This is a Challenger but I saw a nice looking gal pulling a Rally Redline (3.6L V6) into the parking lot, as I walked by I noticed it had a HEMI badge on the hood, so even chicks upbadge! :)

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Maybe she's a gym teacher

·
Registered
78 Posts
I see this a lot dealing with classics. So many are 100% wrong and people do it thinking they can pass off a one of a kind or special order car. Ill be getting crap because Im badging my Javelin to match the drivetrain from the hemi charger.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Well, yeah, you'll have lots of splainin' to do. Why not just go with original AMC stuff? They have some nice 360 and 401 emblems.

·
Registered
849 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
LMAO!!!

Is that a Chevy Cobalt? Hard to tell with all the custom crap like the hand painted symbol!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Lol, they didn't come in 4 doors! Whatever it is/was is truley hideous.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Really!? Wow, I owned 2 of them way back, and I didn't even recognize it lol!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I am guilty of "up badging" HEMI Crew Cab Ram that I had. It started out as a joke between my son and I. I found an R/T badge at a swap meet for about $5, so I bought it. My son said that I should put it in my grill; after I thought about it for a few minutes I did so.

I received so many comments about my truck after I placed that badge in the grill. Everyone wanted to know where I was able to find a four-door Ram R/T. I would have someone approach me at least once a day. Because of this I wen ton eBay and found another to add to the tailgate. The comments just kept coming, which always gave me a laugh.

*NOTE* (There was such as thing as an R/T Ram. I'm not sure if it's still available, but at the time it was. It was a regular cab; short bed pick up with the HEMI, a higher stall converter, different tires and wheels, some cosmetic updates, and possibly a 4.11 rear end)

As for my Charger, I have been contemplating replacing the boring "392" on the fenders with the "392 HEMI badge.

Exco

·
Registered
849 Posts
My wife just sent me this in her way to work.

Think this might take upbadging to a different level.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
If the Explorer was fully converted to resemble the movie vehicle I'd be all over it. Always thought those Explorers were cool in that movie.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Ford in their infinite stupidity has decided to place a mustang emblem and sequential tail lights on their new 4-door crossover EV and call it the Mustang Mach-E.

That's like Dodge placing a Hellcat emblem from a Challenger and placing it on a 4-door cross-over EV and calling it a Challenger Hellcat EV.

Sometimes you just want to clamp a 240volt/100 amp supercharger to the nuts of these automakers.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts