Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
That is ****ing sick!

Do you have another thread explaing the kit, and cutting/fabrication? If not can you tell me, please!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's all bolt-on...nothing real exciting. Takes a day to do...basic hand tools in your driveway. AirLift and AirRide both offer the kits. I'm running AirLifts struts and rear setup...all my air management is from AirRide. Nothing wrong with AirLifts air management...The AirRide display fit in my ashtray so I went with it.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Like I said in that other thread part of me wishes I did bags. Can you post a pic of the controls? How much did the kit cost?

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Yeah bags are cool but don't want to buy new tires every 1000 miles, already looked in to it and have many buddies in to mini-trucking who say dont bother. Plus, not to mention all the problems associated that I didn't mention.

Sure looks bad as hell though, props man!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah bags are cool but don't want to buy new tires every 1000 miles, already looked in to it and have many buddies in to mini-trucking who say dont bother. Plus, not to mention all the problems associated that I didn't mention.

Sure looks bad as hell though, props man!
Thanks I appreciate the compliments. As far as "problems" associated with air ride suspension...its only as good as the installer (using reliable parts ie. AirLift/AirRideTech). The monitor your viewing...keyboard your typing with all came via semi at one point...you dont see semis on the side of the road due to blown air bags. I've put air ride on....I don't even know how many vehicles...S10s..Expeditions...Solid Axle 4wheel drive Excursions...SSRs...Jimmys/Blazers...F150s..Silverados...Never had 1 bag blow. Im not here to sell anybody air ride...just dont believe everything you hear. Go to any Autorama and you'll see 90% of the $250,000 hot rods are on air...jus my.o2

Attachments

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
So would you set your ride hight at max air in the bags or can you put a certain amount of air in certain bags? I am bag knowledgeless so I am asking a question. Would tires wear out pretty fast if the alignment was off?

Scott

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You can put whatever psi you want in the suspension...My ride height is about 80psi...the tires are aligned for 80psi...if I ride at 80psi theyll last. I dont adjust it while Im moving. Just hit the remote down when I park...turn the key and it automatically goes up.

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
one of my favorite wheels forgiato, otto's, nice choice on wheels. i guess you couldn't get any lip, because of the wheel size, looks sick. congrats - jimmy

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Thats just how the wheels, are even in staggered, teh lip is not as big as their other models.

MY friend is thinking of them on a 745Li.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Their Forgiato Concavos staggered...black barrels...satin faces. No clue what the offsets are...I told Forgiato I had a bagged Charger...and they sent the wheels.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts