Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of weeks ago I decided to 'break in' a freshly tarred parking lot with a nice dual rubber signature from the rear wheels (with the lot owner's permission, of course). Trouble is, now I have the heartbreak of unsightly tar buildup in the rear wheel wells. I have not really tried anything other than a high pressure hose (didn't work) to remove this, nor have I done extensive research on any kind of solvents. Thought I'd ask first and see if there's anyone who's suffered from the same condition as I have.
At the very least, these tire prints have now set in and will be there for all eternity, or at least until they decide to repave the lot.
Any ideas? :whistle:

·
Registered
645 Posts
A couple of weeks ago I decided to 'break in' a freshly tarred parking lot with a nice dual rubber signature from the rear wheels (with the lot owner's permission, of course). Trouble is, now I have the heartbreak of unsightly tar buildup in the rear wheel wells. I have not really tried anything other than a high pressure hose (didn't work) to remove this, nor have I done extensive research on any kind of solvents. Thought I'd ask first and see if there's anyone who's suffered from the same condition as I have.
At the very least, these tire prints have now set in and will be there for all eternity, or at least until they decide to repave the lot.
Any ideas? :whistle:
I'd try some Goo Gone...stuff works great on damn near everything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts