Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Maybe a dumb question, but is returning the car to stock all I need to do in order to unlock the tuner for use by its new owner?
That should be exactly what you need to do.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yup. Are you moving up to a Predator?

·
Registered
479 Posts
I dont think you can just return to stock and the SC will be functional for the next person, that would be to easy and not a money maker for SC. I think they still keep some information in reference to your vehicle in order so you will have to send to them to get it unlocked, just guessing.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I dont think you can just return to stock and the SC will be functional for the next person, that would be to easy and not a money maker for SC. I think they still keep some information in reference to your vehicle in order so you will have to send to them to get it unlocked, just guessing.
Not true. Just put the settings back to Stock, and at the point, the programmer is not linked to that car. Many members here have done that already. I think if members could not have done this, less folks would have switched over to the Diablo.

- Mark

·
Registered
370 Posts
Not true. Just put the settings back to Stock, and at the point, the programmer is not linked to that car. Many members here have done that already. I think if members could not have done this, less folks would have switched over to the Diablo.

- Mark
I still would have switched :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
I stand corrected good to know :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts