Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I got my new heads and cam installed, I got my intake manifold, K&N intake, and coolant tank painted gloss black. I also got all the resevoir caps from Billet Technology in black, along with the newly released dipstick. THEIR STUFF IS WAY MORE AMAZING IN PERSON THAN IN ANY PICTURE!! TRUST ME!! Anyway, got it all put together finally. Next moves will be a firewall panel, radiator cover, and something for valve covers. You guys and girls got any ideas? Hope ya like the pics.....
Chase

Attachments

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Couldn't resist....

Here's one of my favorite of the car!! I just took this one today!! Sorry, couldn't help myself....
Chase

Attachments

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Dude that's one of the nicest engine bays I've ever seen! I think the BT hardware really sets it off. Great job!
-J

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks dude, it's nothing compared to alot of guys on here! (BosChargerRT, RandysWay, Legmaker, DeafCharger, etc.) But it's clean and simple. I really wanted all black. But thanks a ton for the compliment!! :)
Chase

·
Registered
522 Posts
cars looking badazz Chase. love them wheels.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Lookin' sweet Chase!

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Yup, I hate you alright. lol!
Sweet. Your car just makes me feel more inferior everyday! LOL. I need more jobs to pay for more mods.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh what the hell....

Here's one more. Wanna see if JackieRT's advice on pics works......

Chase

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup!!! Worked!!! THANKS JACKIE! Been trying to figure that out forever!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
Chase

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Yep it worked awrt!!!! Dude! That engine bay is badazz! I am going to be working on mine now, but don't look for pics for a long time. I got too much to do and that is a long, tedious task. Yours looks amazing! I prefer mine like your and Jimmy's. Love it!!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Preciate ya fellas....

Thanks for all the kind words guys! It's greatly appreciated! And since I just learned how to post full size pics....well.....

Okay, I'm done now!!! :)
Chase

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
CHASE

get gloss black exhaust tips

WOW it would set your car off, I have Black Magic (powdercoating) and I love it now you powder coat your tips gloss black you are the shizzzz

·
Registered
846 Posts
That looks awsome, its subtle, but its all in the details... Looks great...Congrats... Now a video of ur H&C would be nice, flyby plz...

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CHASE

get gloss black exhaust tips

WOW it would set your car off, I have Black Magic (powdercoating) and I love it now you powder coat your tips gloss black you are the shizzzz
That's a great idea Pimp!! I am getting my mufflers removed soon, and going to straight pipes, when I do that, I will follow your advice!! That's a great idea! Preciate ya dude. :)

Hot Damn that looks good Chase. Nice job. I love it.....
Congrats, you done good Bro.
Thanks man! I've always admired your white R/T right from the start!! I think we share a similar taste in style. Yours is gorgeous as well my man, anxious to see what you're gonna do next!!
Chase

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Looks Great!!!:headbang: :rockon: :rockon:

Rex

·
Registered
338 Posts
Damn Chase, you are one of the trend setters for our cars. Looks great, keep us updated on the future plans...

Thanks, Edwin.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts