Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recent addition to under my Bee's hood. Finally had the coolant box painted, looks much better than the white stock coolant tank.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Yeah, looks great... gonna have to add that to the list...

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
sure is yellow

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Looks good, that engine bay is clean....

·
Registered
146 Posts
To Bee or not to Bee

Good Job only :bigthumb: one Ive see that way, is all that det yellow like car on some other yellow in picks looks lighter than Det Yellow?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I've said it once, I'll say it again! Your car is a BEAST!

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Good Job only :bigthumb: one Ive see that way, is all that det yellow like car on some other yellow in picks looks lighter than Det Yellow?
??????? I guess you meant

"Is all of that Detonator Yellow like the cars paint, or is that some other Yellow because in the pictures it looks lighter than Detonator Yellow" :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My Charger SRT is a 2007 Super Bee #993 of 1000, Detonator Yellow. Parts under the hood are in Det. Yellow as well. The BT under hood pieces are a bit brighter than Det. Yellow and will soon be painting those to match rest of engine bay.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:
That's cool! But dang I need the above (sunglasses) to look at it. I feel like I'm looking into the sun. Bravo well done.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Your car look really nice!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts