Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Instead of a fall blowout sale we figured we would offer a price matching sale.

We will match the price of any competitor for the same finish and number of pedals or door sills.

We will not be undersold!

Additionally we will offer 35% off our other finishes.

Have a great day!

Rob
www.ultimatepedals.com
(note the colored engraving was hand painted by the owner)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Bump for a great vendor and product.... love my pedals :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
O.K. so I tend to be hard on my pedals. Had my Daytona 3 months and the brake pedal rubber is starting to shred. How do the pedals with rubber inserts hold up...do they wear down easily? Plus how do the pedals do in wet conditions...Noting I'm in Minnesota, and yeah I'm going to drive it this winter. Are they slippery when wet?...so to speak.

·
Registered
99 Posts
O.K. so I tend to be hard on my pedals. Had my Daytona 3 months and the brake pedal rubber is starting to shred. How do the pedals with rubber inserts hold up...do they wear down easily? Plus how do the pedals do in wet conditions...Noting I'm in Minnesota, and yeah I'm going to drive it this winter. Are they slippery when wet?...so to speak.
The only pedal I am hard on is the gas pedal....never use the brake...that is the secret!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Great pedals, and they hold up well in all weather conditions. I have had mine for over a year and have no complaints. :rockon:

No noticeable wear on the rubber inserts.

·
Registered
683 Posts
how much???

LOVE EM!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
nothing like real ruber in the pedals, the look is great but thanks, i had some bad experiences with metalic finishes, the corners are some slipy some times
performance Vs look? i love performance

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
nothing like real ruber in the pedals, the look is great but thanks, i had some bad experiences with metalic finishes, the corners are some slipy some times
performance Vs look? i love performance
Get the "Anti-slip with Grip Inserts" and you should be fine. I had these on during the winter thru snow and ice and had no problems.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry for not responding sooner, it's been a very busy day.

Here is the pricing for full pedal sets (gas, brake, flat footrest, and parking brake):

1) shiny smooth without grip inserts $55
2) frosted smooth without grip insert $75
3) shiny anti-slip without grip inserts $100
4) frosted anti-slip without grip inserts $120

You can add:

1) flat or domed grips to all pedals - $5
2) add flange to footrest - $10
3) engraving/logo pocket - $5 per pedal

You can view the pedal set pricing as well as our door sills on our website:

http://www.ultimatepedals.com/catalo...p?cPath=36_168

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COMPLETE PEDAL SETS ARE ALREADY DISCOUNTED ON OUR WEBSITE, WE CAN NOT OFFER ANY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS FOR THE PEDAL SETS.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i cant wait once i get a lil money i ll buy it, my boy has it in his charger feel great stepping on the gas pedal lol

·
Registered
460 Posts
FYI the Ultimate Pedal kit with the "Grip Inserts" DO NOT COME PRE-ASSEMBLED. You have to assemble them yourself. I understand these my be a quality product, but they might want to let people know that there is "some assembly required"............

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
FYI the Ultimate Pedal kit with the "Grip Inserts" DO NOT COME PRE-ASSEMBLED. You have to assemble them yourself. I understand these my be a quality product, but they might want to let people know that there is "some assembly required"............
The difficulty level of installing the "grip inserts" is 1. Give the pedals to your kids or the next door neighbor's kid and they could install the grip inserts for you in about 5-10 minutes.

Personally I like being able to install them myself because you have the option to fill all the holes or leave some empty based on your preference.

·
Registered
460 Posts
The difficulty level of installing the "grip inserts" is 1. Give the pedals to your kids or the next door neighbor's kid and they could install the grip inserts for you in about 5-10 minutes.

Personally I like being able to install them myself because you have the option to fill all the holes or leave some empty based on your preference.
LISTEN, I DID NOT SAY IT WAS HARD. I was only letting people know. THAT IS ALL. Just because you like something does not mean everyone else will. I like onions and alot of people hate them.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Sorry for not responding sooner, it's been a very busy day.

Here is the pricing for full pedal sets (gas, brake, flat footrest, and parking brake):

1) shiny smooth without grip inserts $55
2) frosted smooth without grip insert $75
3) shiny anti-slip without grip inserts $100
4) frosted anti-slip without grip inserts $120

You can add:

1) flat or domed grips to all pedals - $5
2) add flange to footrest - $10
3) engraving/logo pocket - $5 per pedal

You can view the pedal set pricing as well as our door sills on our website:

http://www.ultimatepedals.com/catalo...p?cPath=36_168

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COMPLETE PEDAL SETS ARE ALREADY DISCOUNTED ON OUR WEBSITE, WE CAN NOT OFFER ANY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS FOR THE PEDAL SETS.
Is there a problem with your link? I can't get on your site.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts