Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Zaino is as easy as it gets. If you've tried it, you'll understand. I've never tried Ultima, perhaps the ad should have said "Easy like Zaino," if, in fact, the product holds up to its claim..

-R

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I dunno if zaino is the "easiest" - i mean you have to mix weird reactive bottles in these plastic test-tube thingies and then it's a pain to buff off.

Don't get me wrong I use Zaino as well - but I don't consider it easy.

Rejex is way easier to use than Zaino as it's so easy to put on, take off, and Rejex can go over the Daytona Decals and windows. It's just Rejext isn't as long-lasting or shiny.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Been using Zaino for a long time, I live it. I am on a first name bases with Sal Zaino, the ad mentioned Zaino by name, just was wondering if anyone used it to determine if the company could back up it's claim.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Been using Zaino for a long time, I live it. I am on a first name bases with Sal Zaino, the ad mentioned Zaino by name, just was wondering if anyone used it to determine if the company could back up it's claim.
"ANY publicity is good publicity"

Some people will read that and say - "This Zaino stuff must be good if they're comparing themselves to it"

*Zaino user*

·
Registered
230 Posts
I hear about Zaino everywhere. Only heard of ultima mentioned twice on the charger/lx forums. I think that's about all that needs to be said. If you spend 30 minutes more using Zaino and the car looks considerably better, then why wouldn't you use it?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
personally I think the risk to daytona decals is only if the stuff you're putting on them collects as a white substance (like carnuba wax). Everything else I've tried on it usually just glosses the decal but never creates a permanent discoloration.

Basically, if you can get it on your window trim and gasket on the sunroof without issues, then it should be okay on the decals as well. Unless it's a very odd substance that reacts with vinyl, but then I don't think it'd be something you'd wash your car with.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I'm thinking you'll want to keep it off the Daytona decals. How are you treating them presently?
Right now, I'm using Formula 113 (both wax and spray detailer) on the Daytona. It works great on the decals, window rubbers, everything. I may continue to use it on the Daytona, since I know my experience with it. But I'm hoping to use the DriWash exclusively on my Mustang and Marauder.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Right now, I'm using Formula 113 (both wax and spray detailer) on the Daytona. It works great on the decals, window rubbers, everything. I may continue to use it on the Daytona, since I know my experience with it. But I'm hoping to use the DriWash exclusively on my Mustang and Marauder.
All I use is Formula 113. I think it is is about the easiest product i have ever used, and does a great job on just about all parts of the car...including the windows!
DriWash is better if your car happens to be a bit dirty. I have yet to use water on my Charger.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts