Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Sxt Blacktop
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I know this seems to be a topic that comes up regularly, but ive been searching the web for two days trying to figure my issue out without going to the dealer. I just bought a 2013 sxt blacktop, and I am loving it. The issue I am having is that uconnect can not hear me with voice commands. Also, it will answer phone calls, but I can not hear the caller, and they can't hear me. Bluetooth works great for music, no issues there. Also, when i hit the nav button, the screen is just black. Thats not a huge deal to me but maybe it is relevant. I have pulled fuses for the radio in hopes to reset it, no luck. I can enter dealer mode but the options do not include reset. I can not enter engineering mode trying all of the techniques I have seen the past couple of days. My question is if there is a manual (i.e. unplugging something) easy-ish way to get my uconnect to reset. I have considered a new Bluetooth module but for the cost i want to try a reset first. All help is appreciated

·
Registered
2,226 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
The problem may be the microphone circuit, etc... Plug a OBD2/CAN scanner into the car's OBD2 port and see if any diagnostic codes are logged. You will need a scanner that can read all codes (not just Pxxxx powertrain codes). Codes for the Telematics Gateway, Hands Free Module and Integrated Center Stack are Bxxxx Body and Uxxxx Communication codes/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts