Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the Uconnect system with a Motorola V710? If so, does it work well?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use Verizon.

·
Registered
60 Posts
An aquaintance who works for verizon told me that there is currently a law suite being filed against motorola and verizon because the v710 only works with motorola hands free equipment and will not work with the chrysler u-connect system. Supposedly, this problem is exclusive to verizon phones and verizon keeps telling poeple the phone will work with u-connect and has it on there approved list even though it will not work!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey GWEEMPOSE,
My wife and I both have the Motorola V710 with Verizon and both phones work like a CHAMP. Even when both of us are in the vehicle, both phones are on, her phone is recognized and the primary signal. As soon as she turns hers off, mine immediately kicks in for UCONNECT. No problems, only total satisfaction.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KurbyRTHemi said:
My wife and I both have the Motorola V710 with Verizon and both phones work like a CHAMP.
This is great news! My wife and I both have V710's as well. We are currentl using Motorola aftermarket Bluetooth kits in each of our cars. It works fairly well, but I'm looking forward to how the Uconnect system will mute the radio when you place or recieve calls.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts