Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone ever did a two tone paint job on a Silver Steel Charger? I've thought it may be a cool idea but not sure what color's would go together, anyone have pics?

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
has anyone ever did a two tone paint job on a Silver Steel Charger? I've thought it may be a cool idea but not sure what color's would go together, anyone have pics?
This Silver? IMO, make the top half black, and keep the bottom silver. If you have ever seen a black car after a few years, those areas around the fenders susceptible to scratching develop holograms, etc.... avoid all that pain... keep the areas that are easily scratched silver, and you won't be sorry. Also, since the repaint is never as good as the factory, keep the area that is exposed to chips, etc the factory color........Good luck.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I meant the darker silver "silver steel" the charcoal color if you will.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
both are really nice, wish I had the money to do something like that to mine, but at least i have an idea of what can be done. thanks!

·
Registered
400 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.