Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright gentleman and the few ladies on here,

First, I have my stock SXT suspension for sale.......shocks and springs. They have roughly 26000 miles on them. only about 3-4k are from me. Theyre still in good shape. Asking maybe 100-150 ish for them plus shipping

Secondly, i want to get rid of the set up i have on the car right now and had put on ONLY A WEEK AGO. I have koni STR.T shocks, and ksport lowering springs. together, they look and ride awesome. theyre much stiffer than normal, but not at all harsh. like i said, ive only had them on a week, and have less than two hundred miles on them. all around, it gave me roughly a 2 inch drop. on my car (with 22s and 265/35/22 tires), the front fender sits right on the tire, and in the rear there is only a 1/2-3/4 inch gap from the tallest part of the tire (center) to the top of the fender.

The ONLY reason i want to sell the koni/ksport set up is because im a PITA and want the rear lower an inch haha. otherwise, its gravy. Because of this set up is on the car currently, buyer would have to wait till i buy coilovers and have them put on before they pay me or i ship them. If we make a deal and agree to it, no backing out. end of story. im gonna ask 400 plus shipping for this set up

Heres a pic of the car (only similar angel i can find) before the koni and ksports:

and after:

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Dude, bugz...what the hell are you doing?!? No way! Say it ain't so darling!!! Hahaha

You're crazy!

Damn, if I had the spare cash I would be all over it!!! If it can be used on an R/T, that is! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha FIGURES youd be the one to reply to this first. im sure it could be used on the RT. only question would be the springs. but i THINK with ksports they use the same springs for all models, so youd be ok

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Dammm already selling the set up, I say hold off for about a month they will settle I can imagine. When I first had the pro kit on I thought it was high still, but now I have no gap in the rear and a little gap in the front....

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Bugz...I would wait man. Maybe like SJ said, they may settle even more. Doesn't hurt to try that first. You said that once a verbal deal is made, no backing out...but what if you enter into said verbal agreement, and then your car's suspension settles in nicely? You going to back out? Hmmm....

Anyway, the buyer would have to WAIT FOREVER until you got those darned coilovers!!! :biggrinjester:

:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyway, the buyer would have to WAIT FOREVER until you got those darned coilovers!!!
ohhhhhhhhhh you arse. haha. i wouldnt do that to someone, only myself

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhh you arse. haha. i wouldnt do that to someone, only myself
Really...oh, ok. I guess I can't buy your set-up then. :sad: I would have the money if you had me wait forever!!! :bigthumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts