Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OOOhh how sweet it was!

Kill number one, 98-99 ish Chevy pickup shortbed. Lowered, very nice, black on black with nice rims and a serious rumble to it.

I rolled up on him about 30 and cruised on past, caught the next light red and downshifted so he'd hear the pipes, he did.......Light goes green and we both roll off like no big deal, then he nails it about 10ft out, I was hoping he would and had it in autostick and nailed it right with him. Ole' number 23 squalled and sqwaked and finally got a good grip about 1/2 way through first. He had about 1/2 lenght on me then, but as soon as I hooked I pulled on him, he hit 2nd way before I did and I had him by a length or so at the 1-2 shift and stayed all the way in it till the 2-3 shift, had him by 4-5 lenghts by then. Slowed down to let him roll up beside me but he turned off...wonder why???

Kill number 2,....06 or 07 Chrysler 300 (yes, with a Hemi) with custom paint, tint, junk in the trunk and 24s. Rolled past him still hyped from the pickup kill and blipped the throttle at him as i went by, he waited a bit and then got on it from about 5 lengths back, I waited till he got even with my back bumper and hammered it, he never had a chance, those 24s killed his azz (I knew they would), even with a head start and rollin up on me hard, I had him by several lengths at the 2-3 shift. Pulled up next to him at the next light and revved it some but he just acted all joe cool like he didn't know I was there, wonder why????

Anyway, It was the best double I've had in awhile.......

·
Registered
473 Posts
Good kill. I don't even know why he attempted that race...either car for that matter. I mean, if you guys were stock, I believe the GOMANGO is lighter than the C, so you STILL would've won from an even roll. But, every now and then, you gotta put our brothers in their place. Tell'em go hang out with the Mercedes and Phantoms and whatnot. We'll be slummin it in the 1/4 with the stangs and camaros...where we belong. :)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, the 300C was really just because I was still hummin from the pickup, shucks, I gave him a flying start and let him get a good head of steam up B4 I nailed it. I tried to be kinda fair.

The pickup coulda gone either way, he coulda been a runnin a 502 on sqeeze, ........but he wasn't :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts