Charger Forums banner

Turtle Wax Graphene Line

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  tcope 
#1 ·
Hello all,
Looks like Turtle Wax is at it again. They just released 3 new products. A Compound / Polish depending on what pad you use, A hand Graphene Wax coating and a Spray Wax coating.

I really dig the ICE line and have not jumped into their Ceramic line but after watching Pan's video on the Graphene line, I may have to pick that stuff up.

#7 ·
Just watching the video, Ceramic out performed Graphene from gloss to cost and hard water spotting resistance to the number of applications needed for first treatment. Both held up to durability tests which is good.

I didn't see any advantages of Graphene.

#8 ·
It's very possible these companies are just trying to sell new exciting products to keep us buying new stuff.
I'm not buying anything until I go through what I already own which is a ton. My Son and I have been testing different things for years and have a decent stock pile.
Turtle wax ICE line really impressed me. We have other products that bead like they do . Griots Garage 3-1 Ceramic Spray wax, Adam's Polishes CS3 and P&S Bead maker.
What's impressive about the Turtle wax ICE line is the price vs performance. It hangs in there with the others and maybe better . Time will tell we have been testing the Turtle wax ICE line on 3 cars.

#9 ·
I just tryed the products from Nova
I used the Lustre on my Charger and the shine is incredible the car looks like it’s wet then I put the Nova Jet over the Lustre to give a more hydroponic protection waiting for the first rain storm.
Both these products are not cheap however the shine and slippery ness is incredible.
I put them on my wheels and the brake duct wipes right off.
I used my wheel cleaner on the wheels to clean my calipers and the wheels still feel slippery
Biggest problem is once they have it in stock all their products sell out in a couple of days.
They are imported from Australia

#10 ·
I just tryed the products from Nova
I used the Lustre on my Charger and the shine is incredible the car looks like it’s wet then I put the Nova Jet over the Lustre to give a more hydroponic protection waiting for the first rain storm.
Both these products are not cheap however the shine and slippery ness is incredible.
I put them on my wheels and the brake duct wipes right off.
I used my wheel cleaner on the wheels to clean my calipers and the wheels still feel slippery
Biggest problem is once they have it in stock all their products sell out in a couple of days.
They are imported from Australia View attachment 296409
Beautiful car man. I'm so into White with the Black Stripes. Sounds like you found a nice line of products. I never heard of them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.