Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have flowmaster 40's on my gomango with reso delete will turning off the mds with the diablo get rid of the drone inside?

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
it will get rid of most of it... i had to when i had my 5.7 with slp2... the mds drone was killer... especially around 1800-2200rpms

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
A lot of it, but for me the exhaust still resonates (read: drones) really well at 1,500 RPM. Plus or minus 100 is fine but right at 1,500 it's nearly unbearable.

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
i have flowmaster 40's on my gomango with reso delete will turning off the mds with the diablo get rid of the drone inside?
you bet your @ss it will - well all except at about 45 mph.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well right now i have zoomer tips on it that are resonating tips and i turned off the mds and it is quiet nice no drone. so if i put back on regular tips i will get the deep growl back and little drone. that works for me

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i took the zoomer resonating tips off today and put on flowmaster tips and there is still almost no drone with MDS off and it actually got back a little more of the rumble it had, doesnt seem as much as a rumble as it use to before i put the zoomer tips on. can anyone tell me why that would be.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts