Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey do you really know about the turbo maiking sound mufflers I want to buy one for my 3.5L charger i want to know if they rreally sound like a turbo charged car cause I ran a nissan altima 2.5L and it had a apexi muffler that was kind of big and it sounded like a turbo chaergted car but it didnt had a turbo so I was thinking that the muffler might of been a turbo making muffler it sounded like a 24psi turbo it sounded crazy any commment dont mind pm messanging.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I skipped there, I love that you think you can HEAR 24 PSI of boost. ;)

just get one of those toys whistle things that you blow through and make the whizzing sound and blow into it when your passing someone

·
Registered
391 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Man, without clicking on that link i KNOW it's Bubb Rubb and Lil sis :D

"The whistles go WOO WOO!"

·
Registered
502 Posts
The best way to make you car sound turbocharged would be to buy and install a turbo on it. See then your not such a poser.

·
Registered
230 Posts
duck tape a kazoo inside muffler for same effect!!!!!

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
if anyone EVER puts a ****in wistle muffler on a charger,im gona drive to your house beat you ass and take your car because you dont deserve it. i raced a honda,from my super hearing id say he was running 900lbs of boost. haha im sorry dude i had to. theres no way you can tell hom much but someone is running im sorry.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
The whistles go whooooooooooo whoooooooooooooo :grin:

·
Registered
898 Posts
I skipped there, I love that you think you can HEAR 24 PSI of boost. ;)

just get one of those toys whistle things that you blow through and make the whizzing sound and blow into it when your passing someone
lmfao :clap:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts