Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any kit that any of you know about.. I heard the sts was researching it but are they the only ones? also my other question is a trubo the best answer for a 3.5l talked to some of the S/C guys and they sware by the S/C .... but have a few friends that are trubo heads and sware by trubo....

·
Registered
12 Posts
go to junkyardturbos.com they have a really good article on remote style setups,ive been doing a little research into it,and it doesnt look hard to me,but then again i can weld and fab the system myself.if you remove the stock muffler everything would fit nicely,and if you peice the kit together yourself you could do it for around 2500 installed and tuned.make sure someone in your area can tune the predator before you do anything though.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
go to junkyardturbos.com they have a really good article on remote style setups,ive been doing a little research into it,and it doesnt look hard to me,but then again i can weld and fab the system myself.if you remove the stock muffler everything would fit nicely,and if you peice the kit together yourself you could do it for around 2500 installed and tuned.make sure someone in your area can tune the predator before you do anything though.

yeah i can fab and weld .. talked to victory raceing and they gave me a price.
around 6 - 7 grand with tune... so i may end up goin the S/C route..

·
Registered
162 Posts
ya thats sounds cool cuz i got a 3.5L with a lifetime warrenty on the engine if i put a turbo in it would that void the warrenty

1 - 7 of 7 Posts