Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
2011 Charger Pursuit
I saw no mention of fuel delivery mods?

Registered
2011 Charger Pursuit
Was that or the race, and race required mods to bumper/grill..but atleast that can be easily changed/upgraded later on.

im suprised how well things going, considering i had do in driveway on my back and i have limited use of arms due to nerve neck damage and titanium cervical spine..but as you know, nothing can stop us from achieving more power..grunt grunt 馃槀
Yeah what I was thinking. Doing spot on work man. And taking time to take photos! I can appreciate that!

Reactions: Callahan843

Registered
2011 Charger Pursuit
Wind, rain, cold day 6.
i got a little done today between the busted knuckels, screams, cussing, and kicking things.
got the wastegates installed, turbo oil supply and drain lines cut to size and fittings added and installed/tightened. Used a piece of high density foam from one of the boxes wastegates came in to keep oil supply fitting from rubbing/smacking/rattling against bottom of tranny.
got the cold side steel pipes back from my friend鈥ad them powder coated black鈥id not like the raw stainless with weld rainbow stains鈥ou wont see it all, but i will see it in my mind 馃槵

View attachment 305400
View attachment 305399
View attachment 305401

Please, please, use Zipties to stand these off of each other.

Registered
2011 Charger Pursuit
Happy? 馃馃槀
Not quite! I was suggesting to do this which will work better than foam on the hoses. This is a technique we use on race cars and aircraft when hoses are near each other. Prevents rubbing and helps them stay in place.

Product Blue Line Font Electric blue

Registered
2011 Charger Pursuit
In the tune, I would almost suggest disabling the Short Runner Valves and keep it in long runner mode. Or switch to a 6.1 Intake.

Reactions: White Elemant

Registered
2011 Charger Pursuit
My way of air removal

Put a hand vac pump attached to the coolant overflow drain tube. Place hand over the cap spout and pull a vacuum until hoses kinda start to collaspe. Slowly lift hand releaseing vacuum. Fill it up a bit. Pull vac again. I typically can hear bubble purging into tank as I do this.

Has never failed me yet.

Reactions: jdud620
1 - 6 of 6 Posts