Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I wanted to know if a diablo tuner trinity 2 platinum programmer will be fit for my 2007 dodge charger r/t , i wanted to know if it can be specific to my car or i would have to tell the company to put a dodge charger info updated into that tuner .i have been trying to find a good deal on how to tune my car for my liking . Thank you!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
The Diablosport tuners come with generic canned tunes that you can select (e.g. 91 octane) and if you use the Advanced Tuning menus you can also adjust additional parameters (e.g. throttle boost, MDS disable, etc...). You need to purchase a custom tune, to load onto the Diablosport, if you want a tune that is specific to your engine.

Dodge, Jeep & Chrysler Tuning | Jeep Chip | Dodge Programmer & More | Diablo | SCT

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so it wont. Be a plug and play tune ? , i will have to contact the company ?

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
For your 2007, here are the different tuners that can be used. If you are getting this from someone or from someplace like EBay for a good price, you need to make sure the tuner is not married up to another car. You need to make sure it is for the Dodge 5.7L Hemi. You could not use a tuner that was purchased for a SS Camaro or Mustang. The pre-loaded tunes are specific for your engine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts