Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tucson get together (Oct 15) at the Sonic!!

Ok, this is a great way to break the ice with the local charger owner's. Please respond if you can make it at 11:30 on Sat Oct 15th. As people respond we will pick a Sonic that will be closest to everyone responding. I'm thinking the one off grant near I-10, tentatively. Bring your camera's and an appetite, and we'll see ya there (family’s welcome). The nice thing about Sonic is we can eat and hang out near our cars :D

All Charger owners welcome!!

Rod

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ill be there. I live out off of Cortaro by I-10(explains my choiice in Chueys). So anything north is preferred, but not demanded.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gawall said:
Ill be there. I live out off of Cortaro by I-10(explains my choiice in Chueys). So anything north is preferred, but not demanded.
Sounds good, I'm on the east side of town so I'll be making a little bit of a treck but I think the one near I-10 is more central to everyone. Ok we have two so far :)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Man, I wish I could be there. I will be in L.A. for that weekend.
I'll have to wait till the next one.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UA_who said:
Man, I wish I could be there. I will be in L.A. for that weekend.
I'll have to wait till the next one.
Let's see what happens with other peoples schedules and maybe we'll have it another weekend. We want the most people to be able to come for the first get together.

Rod

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To the top

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
will have to see how things are that weekend... I am off to SoCal for 5 days as of thursday, so depends how hectic things are when I get back if I can swing a Tuscon GTG.....(live in Chandler)

DRT

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DAYTONA_R/T said:
will have to see how things are that weekend... I am off to SoCal for 5 days as of thursday, so depends how hectic things are when I get back if I can swing a Tuscon GTG.....(live in Chandler)

DRT
I hope you can make it, it would be nice to see another Daytona as well :)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To the top

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The date has changed to OCT 15th at 11:30 A.M. It will be cooler and it will also enable more poeple to come. If this is a problem, post on this thread. If you can make it please confirm. Thanks

Rod

·
Registered
60 Posts
Fine by me. dont make it too late, once it hits 70 we have to start wearing parkas(had to put this in here for anyone in fargo reading this ;-))

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gawall said:
Fine by me. dont make it too late, once it hits 70 we have to start wearing parkas(had to put this in here for anyone in fargo reading this ;-))
:lol: Glad you can make it!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi! Am going to take delivery of my 06 R/T tomorrow (Friday, the 13th). Would like to join in the fun. Which Sonic?

·
Registered
152 Posts
gawall:

Met "ZMAGNUM" the other night there (at Sonic). He said most Tucsonans meet at Little Anthony's during their Saturday night cruise-ins. Let's pick a date and do this!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts