Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at the dealer on Saturday getting an oil change and chatting up the mechanic ... He went in and looked up all the tsb's on the srt8's and found one I had not heard about ...

There was one on the brakes ... If you are showing any grooves in the rotors .... They can be replaced.... There is a rapid response for the coolant ... and another one about the front brakes and a piston sticking or something like that ...

End of the week ... New pads and rotors ... n/c ... :grin:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Was at the dealer on Saturday getting an oil change and chatting up the mechanic ... He went in and looked up all the tsb's on the srt8's and found one I had not heard about ...

There was one on the brakes ... If you are showing any grooves in the rotors .... They can be replaced.... There is a rapid response for the coolant ... and another one about the front brakes and a piston sticking or something like that ...

End of the week ... New pads and rotors ... n/c ... :grin:
I recently had my Daytona in for service at the dealer and they changed my brakes rotors and pads no charge. I simply asked them about a slight sqeak. They called me and said they were going to change them complete. Made me happy. They also fixed a seal on my transmisson that was leaking, that made me nervous but happy they found it.

I dont know if these are TSB issues for the Daytona but after years of BS service on all my other Chrysler products I feel they earned a point with my Charger.

·
Registered
575 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Grooving? OR warping? Somehtings wrong there, and a good shop would dig deeper, not just keep replacing parts. The grooved rotors should not be going bad.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have small grooves on one and one large groove on the other...

Once they are changed, we'll see what happens ... only 7k on car though ..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts