Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I received a letter from the National Highway Department, concering a TSB for the shift hesitation. It included the 300, Magnum & Charger. It mentions that their is a program the dealer needs to update. Has anyone received this letter? I am taking it in on Thursday to have the update, I'll let you know what happens. :confused:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Let Me Know... I Have Not Received Any Letter And I Just Bought My Car About A Month Ago...thanks For The Heads-up...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know if it is for all Chargers, but it did state the 300, Magnum and Charger. Could possibly be a Hemi issue. I will read it more thouroughly tonight when I get home, I was a little tired to read the entire thing.

·
Registered
85 Posts
gonzo how bout scaning and posting it here so we all can see

ill print and bring to my sorry aSshat dealer

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I'll be going back to the dealer in a couple days to have the comp flashed to take care of the heat before cold issue. Seems the heater door is open and closes real slow. I will ask about the TSB you mention in this thread while I am there. Thanks, too, for the heads up.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Guys, I am not seeing the TSB mentioned in the link, there is one that deals with a clicking sound that comes from the rear on the 3.5l cars and thats it... there is one that has been out for awhile about shuderring in all lx cars...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will scan it when I get home tonight. I'm still new on the posting on a website. If someone gives me their email, I will send it to them and they can post it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts