Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on Texas. I want to setup a meet for some time in October. I've talked to a local sports bar in Frisco and they are willing to host a LX platform meet in their lot. They've already hosted a Vette day and a Biker day. The facility also has a room for children and a separate bar area for adults. My new company Blowin' Smoke Performance will be a sponsor and I'll have hoods, rmaybe a rear sway bar, and a few other products to display for the LXs.

I want to leave this meet open to anyone that wants to come. If a sponsoring hotel/motel would help, I can work on that too. The dates are open because the goal is to get as many people out as possible. I may even get some trophies and raffle off a couple of sway bars and other prizes if we can get over 25 vehicles. If turnout looks good, a Skyline R-34 and a Lambo Diablo will be on site for viewing purposes only. May even get the guys from TexasDrivingExperience.Com to pay us a visit. So tell me what you think and let me know about available dates. My schedule is open for anything.

All planning info will be done on the LX Forum to keep things organized.

Here's a pic that shows what TDE does. They also have a program to bring your own vehicle. Just for the record, I did get to drive one of these puppies. I told them to call me Swiss because of the cheese on my face. :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you plan on attending, add your name to the list and I will add it on the LX forums.

1. ChargerOsix

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I'm in Lewisville. Post directions

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UPDATE: Spoke with the owner of the Varsity Club and November 5th is the confirmed date for the meet/show. Roll in will be from 11AM - 2:00PM. Judging from 2PM - 4PM. Prizes will be available and a trophies for the top three cars. Space is limited to 35 cars so I'll setup free registration soon. Hopefully between all the LX forums, we can get that many cars at the event. We'll be making a video to advertise the event in the sports club.

Varsity Club Wings & Sports
307 Main St
Frisco, TX 75034
(214) 387-8127

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whats up everyone! Sorry I've been out of pocket for a while. If I told ya what was going on, you prolly wouldn't believe it. Ever heard of the term "Baby Momma Drama?" Anyways, head count is about 14 of us. Unfortunately, I don't have the hood or swaybars yet. Its been difficult getting the business and website started so its taking longer than expected. The website is www.blowinsmokeinc.com. As a substitute, I can offer everyone that attends a discount on purchases or give me an idea. I called Varsity Sports and they will mark off some spots for us in the rear. If I get more info today, I'll post it so here is the addy again. Thanks everyone for your patience with me.

Varsity Club Wings & Sports
307 Main St
Frisco, TX 75034
(214) 387-8127

1 - 12 of 12 Posts