Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure someone here has done this. It has to come out to change a bulb in the tail light. I just don't want to start yanking on the thing and find myself holding a cracked-up piece of crap. It feels like there may be only one point holding it in place.

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
I'm sure someone here has done this. It has to come out to change a bulb in the tail light. I just don't want to start yanking on the thing and find myself holding a cracked-up piece of crap. It feels like there may be only one point holding it in place.
HiPwr,

In my 06 Charger SRT8 it is held by one bolt above the Kicker which when unscrewed, allow you to peal the bottom velcro off the fabric/carpeting in the trunk.

I have an SRT8 Trunk Mat and when I need to get to the battery area, I just pull it from the bottom and swing it up so I can put the mat back down under it and push it back into place.

Yours should be the same 06-09.

Good luck!

Brian
BND Automotive LLC:bigthumb:
440-821-9040

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. If you have the trunk mat from the dealer, I have that exact same mat. I just left it folded and didn't attempt to put it under the speaker (like it should be).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts