• YAY!

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • NAY!

Votes: 9 34.6%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just been fiddling around with the Ram emblem. Was going to put it on the trunk and just tap the wires off the brake light so when ever I step on the brake it lights up... Still not to sure whether I want to do this so I'm asking for peoples opinions.. Heres the pics

Sorry for the karppy pics, cell was all I had..

Day Pics
Off

On

Night Pics
Off

On

· Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Registered
183 Posts
I like it. I really like the patterned stuff behind the ram head, I think that would give it a much better look than just straight plastic.

· Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually did it for a car show I was in, a lot of people noticed it and liked it. It looks like it fits, but now I'm working on another one with a friend and we're using SMD LEDs and making a perimeter of them around the ram so it lights up better.. I will take pictures of it tomorrow and show you guys what it looks like :beerchug:

· Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
K I'll take pictures tonight when it's dark and post them up tonight..

· Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alright here are more photos. I'll take some more later tonight when it gets darker out.

Be kind she's a little dirty
Off

On

Me and a friend are working on something a bit better with SMD LEDs so the top brake light doesn't over power it.

· Registered
2,058 Posts
Where are the night pics............your kill'n us here.(LOL)Oh BTW I like it, think i'll try it myself if you dont mind being copied.

· Premium Member
326 Posts
Veeeeeery cool, makes me almost wish I hadn't debadged... nah! I think it looks great with Inferno Red, just wouldn't look right against my Marine Blue IMO.

Cheers :beerchug:

· Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Veeeeeery cool, makes me almost wish I hadn't debadged... nah! I think it looks great with Inferno Red, just wouldn't look right against my Marine Blue IMO.

Cheers :beerchug:
I think you may be right.. I'm not sure if it would go well with other colors maybe a GoManGo or a Torred, but it looks great on a Inferno..

Night pics are being uploaded :beerchug:

· Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alright here are the night pics
Off

On

Where are the night pics............your kill'n us here.(LOL)Oh BTW I like it, think i'll try it myself if you dont mind being copied.
Hey go ahead man, if you need any help just let me know :beerchug:

· Registered
5,226 Posts
I think it's kinda coool!

· Registered
60 Posts
I think it looks great. Keep it. It looks like you tapped it into the tail lights instead of just the break lightes... which looks great IMO.

I say YAY!

· Registered
2,235 Posts
looks cool, did you have to drill any holes in your trunk to run the wires? I like the idea of that! good job.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.