Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I know theres the battery and speakers that I can get access to from the trunk. I'm going to use an LOC and then just grab my normal juice from the battery.

Any suggestiongs for the 12v remote turn on for an amp? I think it would be sweet to install a sub without having to do anything outside of my trunk!

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
403 Posts
yup there a fuse box under the cover back there as well. Theres one marked IGN use a tap off that and it will be live whenever the cars accessories have power.

·
Banned
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
after taking that foamy layer off to get to the speakers I found what looks like the space for an 8" sub and after unwrapping part of the wiring I found a plug so it looks like things are all ready to roll with an 8" woofer in that back window? I just cut the cable there to drop a line down for a 12" infinity that I have sitting here. Hopefully there's a signal going to that line cause that seems to be the best one to cut for my LOC. I'll keep ya updated.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
The sub opening and wire is for the factory upgrade. I ordered my car with the factory sub. If I remember the factory upgrade gives you a sub and 380W vs 250W

·
Banned
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried using the connector but apparently it doesn't have a signal going to it if you don't have the factory option :( I have everything hooked up but I'm undecided on where to mount everything so I'm using the cargo net to hold the box currently LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts