Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Awesome but me thinks you need a new grill.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Have you thought about colormatching the black part of your wheels with the car?As far as the grill goes-black out the whole thing,that would tie it in with the stripes.Oh and paint & tint your tailes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you thought about colormatching the black part of your wheels with the car?As far as the grill goes-black out the whole thing,that would tie it in with the stripes.Oh and paint & tint your tailes.

I though about colormatching the inserts but I think the the black matches better with the black quarter stripes. Plus I didnt want too much blue.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I though about colormatching the inserts but I think the the black matches better with the black quarter stripes. Plus I didnt want too much blue.
Now that I'v looked at you car again I can see what you mean,but I still think you need to black out your grill.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
very nice man and X who knows how much on the grille, u have a rare color too

·
Registered
28 Posts
That hood is great.

Are you sure the vinyls on quarter panels are positioned properly? Aren't the gaps in vinys for gas cap and door gaps?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Love the hood!!! I agree with the other guys about the grill, but I think you need to add a spoiler to complete the look. Nice looking Charger though

·
Registered
224 Posts
Looks awesome! What rims are those?

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Looks great !

As far as the grille, how about a black one with honeycomb insert and a black OEM chin spoiler ? :naughty:

(but I'm a little partial to that look :D)

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
That hood is great.

Are you sure the vinyls on quarter panels are positioned properly? Aren't the gaps in vinys for gas cap and door gaps?
I see what you mean in the pic below especially .... looks like the decals are too far back ...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I see what you mean in the pic below especially .... looks like the decals are too far back ...

Wow! You guys are right. Nothing gets pass you guys. I guess it doesn't look too bad. Only a trained eye can notice. I paid $150 to have them professional installed. I won't be going back to those guys for any work.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts