Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a baseball game tonight...i had some idiot back his chevy avalanche into my charger tonight..i was soooo pissed!! he was pulling out of a lot and a police car came up with his lights on so he decided to back up. i was laying on my horn the whole time and then boom...hit my front bumper. then decided to go instead of stopping. i was like what the hell...and floored it and luckily the light turned red and i jumped out of my car and was like yo you know you just backed into my car..and he was like ohh no i didn't.

so he pulled over and was like it doesn't look that bad...but to me i can notice it and it pissed me off! i was like its def. getting fixed that for sure. i keep my car looking nice and i don't want this to happen. he was like you can just bang it out and put some paint over it. I looked at him and was like ummm def. not! It will be getting replaced! So i got all of his information and he was like soo thats a nice car you have there...i was like umm yea! trying not to be a ****...but it was hard. So maybe its time to get my srt8 bumper and have him pay for it.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
surprisingly i didn't really flip out...i did slam my door really hard though.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Crap! That sucks.
Can I have your wheels?:p

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Is it sad that I'm hoping that something similar happens to me so I can pop for a SRT fascia?

Still sucks, man. There seems to be a string of people having bad luck with others trying to occupy the same physical space these days. :( Stupid physics laws.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Your lucky they got him. I had someone back into my car in a parking lot when I wasn't there, and drove off. This is what happened to me.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your lucky they got him. I had someone back into my car in a parking lot when I wasn't there, and drove off. This is what happened to me.

looks like they left a lot of dirt on your car as well...:lol:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Dang man that sucks, let me know where you buy that srt8 fascia though

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Dang man that sucks, let me know where you buy that srt8 fascia though
lee parts dot com/dodge_charger/parts/body/srt_8_front_fascia.html (apparently the full URL is considered foul language...)

If anyone has a better source, by all means let's hear it. :D

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
ohhhhh shyt man that blows so im guessing you were at the phillies game...i was there...so the phills blow an important game then some J-off backs into your car...oh man i would have been a maniac...sucks to hear that though...get it fixed rapidly

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
lee parts dot com/dodge_charger/parts/body/srt_8_front_fascia.html (apparently the full URL is considered foul language...)

I think we can't post urls unless they are supporting vendor :( :( :(

but anyway, I think I'm gonna rearend somebody on the way home from work this morning :)

Thanks again for the link, I've been looking all over the place

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts

It's probably because the URL includes the words "body and parts"

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

hold on let me get a drink.....

ok go for it !!!!!

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
The guy in the truck *might* not have known he had done it (he could be really that stoopid).... However, the damage done to that door WOULD have been known about. I hope that whoever did it get's what's coming to them.....:smoke:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its not that that bad...but i can still tell its there and you can feel the dent. but needless to say its gonna be fixed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts