Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the NC State Fair Monday and snapped some pics of the Trooper Cars there with my little boy.

Definately an upgrade over the Crown Vic and Impalla.

02 Z28...I think this may be one of the last ones they still have in their fleet.

A new grocery getter.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Went to the NC State Fair Monday and snapped some pics of the Trooper Cars there with my little boy.

Definately an upgrade over the Crown Vic and Impalla.

02 Z28...I think this may be one of the last ones they still have in their fleet.

A new grocery getter.

The Chargers are bad to the bone. What is the 2 door car?

·
Registered
334 Posts
The Chargers are bad to the bone. What is the 2 door car?
Camaro...I remember seeing a few troopers with them down in South Carolina awhile back.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Also, remember that NC HP has many unmarked Chargers... In EVERY color.
The lights on the rear deck are hard to see and the front lights are hidden behind the grill...

I had a friend pulled by a Inferno charger, when they though it was me behind them... Ouch.

There are still a few unmarked Camaros out there too. I've heard they'll even challenge you on the highway... then nail you.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Also, remember that NC HP has many unmarked Chargers... In EVERY color.
The lights on the rear deck are hard to see and the front lights are hidden behind the grill...

I had a friend pulled by a Inferno charger, when they though it was me behind them... Ouch.

I look for Dual Exhaust with no trim badging (SE, SXT, RT) on the trunk.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Also note the lack of a HEMI badge on the front fenders.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
My S.O. stealth R/T's have the Hemi badge on the front fenders, they're just higher up on the fender then ours.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also note the lack of a HEMI badge on the front fenders.
It is there, but it is part of the paint scheme and not a badge.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
It is there, but it is part of the paint scheme and not a badge.
Ah, owned by the fact that I coulndt see the pics:)

I see what your saying now. SEe, they dont come from the factory with Hemi badges, but this department has had it worked into the graphics package. The "Hemi" is really just a cutout in the forward part of the small stripe, thats why its a contrast, in the original full body color, silver on the black car, black on the silver.

On normal cars, that badge lines up with the ding guards on the doors, not these, as noted.

See how they've done the same thing with the "State Trooper" thing?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Utah also has unmarked highway patrol chargers. Saw a few on the way to Sturgis.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Down in Ft. Lauderdale, the BSO is using the Charger now. Both marked and unmarked police interceptors...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts