Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night we took my fiance's daughters to my parents neighborhood for Halloween (they do a HUGE celebration...and it has big houses w/better candy). We parked the Daytona in my parents driveway and walked the kids around. When we came back my dad told us that almost every teen or adult that came to the door asked if they could have the Charger or would start asking him about it. He laughingly told us that no one ever asked if they could have the Jaguar XK8 or the '65 GTO...they all asked about the Charger!

Did anyone else have this happen?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Hahaha thats funny stuff, i had a guy at the gas station the other day say hay ill give you my car and everything in it (he must of been college student cause it was packed to the ceiling with clothes and stuff) i just laughed. Its a pretty awesome feeling when everyon wants your car or pulls up and says awesome car, even the older guys driving thier jags and such say the same which is very kewl. Great Post by the way!

I wonder some times if the older generation of people remember my color from the 70s charger or not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts