Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Triangle Chargers/LXs meet

A couple of people at the last Triangle M&G talked about meeting Sept. 29th.

Anyone still interested?
Have a better date?

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Would another Date be good.

Hey, Hemi Apex, what about Hendrick Dodge. Have you talked to that service manager again? Something in October?

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
I'm up for a M&G. The 29th is fine but I'm flexible if another date is needed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
After reading the forums for about a month I finally deceided to join. I do not have a charger however I have sold over 50 of them in the past year, I work for Hendrick Dodge in Cary. The reason I joined up was to be of any assistance that I can to those of you with Chargers. If there is anything that me or my dealership can do for you guys please let me know. Parts, service or if you want to upgrade to a new Charger or any other vehicle. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.

Ryan Lasher
Internet Sales Manager
Hendrick Dodge
919 319-9225
919 271-7449 Cell

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After reading the forums for about a month I finally deceided to join. I do not have a charger however I have sold over 50 of them in the past year, I work for Hendrick Dodge in Cary. The reason I joined up was to be of any assistance that I can to those of you with Chargers. If there is anything that me or my dealership can do for you guys please let me know. Parts, service or if you want to upgrade to a new Charger or any other vehicle. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.

Ryan Lasher
Internet Sales Manager
Hendrick Dodge
919 319-9225
919 271-7449 Cell
If this M&G comes togather, join us.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RyanLasher has offered Hendrick Dodge as a meeting place.

We are taking a head count Here

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'd definately be intersted in the M&G. Let me know the details. Would be coming from Greensboro.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd definately be intersted in the M&G. Let me know the details. Would be coming from Greensboro.
421 south to 64 east. Here is there web site Hendrick Dodge
their address
81 MacKenan Drive Cary, NC 27511

1 - 8 of 8 Posts