Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Had an issue yesterday, while driving up a small hill and hitting the gas the transmission shifted really hard into the next gear. It shifted so hard that it felt like someone slammed into me. Check engine lit up, it didn't go into limp mode as it still shifted through gears 1, 2 and 3. Shutting it off and back on did not clear it...

Their transmissions guys aren't in until Monday so I'll have to wait until then to find out the issue.

Anyone have any ideas what the issue could be?

By the way, I only have 7,000 miles on it....

Thanks.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Your transmission slipped out and then back into gear. I used to have this happen with my BMW 750i all the time. It really feels and sounds like someone just rearended you. Scares the crap out of you. It should be ok, but it can't all that great for the tranny.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dealership was able to find 3 codes, all related to the tranny but can't duplicate issue as it's driving fine now.
They are keeping it another day to keep checking it but I don't have much faith since it threw 3 codes when it happened....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.