Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They had my car on display for the Transformers movie Premier alongside a Yellow manual SS Camaro that I got to test drive for a bit.

·
Registered
555 Posts
wow....lookin good:) thanks for sharing the pics!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Thats awesome. I gotta say I am a huge fan of your SRT. I actually put a very similar paint scheme on my SRT-8 in Forza (except blue instead of red) because I saw this one just before I bought the car. If mine wasn't already bright yellow with black decals, I'd totally consider making mine look a lot like yours. haha

still, every time I see pics of your car I consider the grip front bumper more and more!

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow....lookin good:) thanks for sharing the pics!
Thanks.

Thats awesome. I gotta say I am a huge fan of your SRT. I actually put a very similar paint scheme on my SRT-8 in Forza (except blue instead of red) because I saw this one just before I bought the car. If mine wasn't already bright yellow with black decals, I'd totally consider making mine look a lot like yours. haha

still, every time I see pics of your car I consider the grip front bumper more and more!
Thanks Krush for your comments. Just get the GRIP fascia. It's at least $300 cheaper that when I got it. I got it when they were just out. Now they've dropped the price. Just make sure you find a good body shop. There is a lot of prep work to line everything up and to sand the fascia.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Lookin good Ben, hopefully you got some sleep by now

BTW I can see myself in the last pic!

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Did they give you free tickets for Transformers for another day?

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Very nice looking, I was hoping that one of the local theaters would ask us to show up for the movie premier, but nothing.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Awesome Charger!! your car has come a long way and is now one of the best out there...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Definitely one of the best looking cars on the site---thanks for putting more pics up!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts