Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just realized that loudin will be having a Nascar event the same day as the show. If you guys have a hotel up there your lucky. I'm sure it's going to be a pain driving up Sunday like me. I also wanted to let everyone know there is a huge car show on the Waltham common next Sunday the 23rd from 11-3pm. I think it would be a cool get together. After the show we can grab something to eat near by. On one street moody street there are over 108 bars/resturants. I'm sure we can find something we like. Ah well I know i'll be there hope to see the rest of you guys there as well. If anyone needs directions let me know. It's pretty much a straight shot east on rt20 to the center of town.

Brian

·
Registered
48 Posts
Damn, Waltham, eh? I grew up there:)
Yeah, but back then there were actual STORES on Moody street. Now it's the world's largest multi-ethnic outdoor mall food court. If you want Congolese pygmy cuisine takeout or traditional eskimo home cooking , they probably have a restaurant there that features it.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Hell, I left before Grover Cronins and the Waltham Supermarket shut down:) Been back a few times, but not for any great length of time, and not at all since maybe 5-6 years ago.I might come back to attend my 25th high school class reunion, but most likely not:)

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
I used to work in Waltham, I remember Grover Cronins and in particular a bar behind it called Bambinos (I think) where we bankers used to congregate on the roof top bar.

Ahh those were the days.

Problem is... Patriots on at 1pm that day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.