Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who drove the Black SRT8 that got traded into to Tropical Ford? That driver should be shot for treating his car like crap, all the love bug damage, the dings, the scratches that are metal deep, and the curb rashes.
It makes me sad to see such an amazing car degraded so much.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Doesnt that make you want to slap people.... I hate seeing nice cars all crapped out... :(

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didnt buy it, they tried offering 19k for mine with no move on theirs.
Dont feel like arguing with a dealer that still has a 30k market value adjustment on Shelby Mustangs.
So Ill just keep waiting till I find one.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BTW I have never seen your Plum Daytona and I live in lake mary, haha.
Theres a Winter Park Dodge Maintence guy that goes to the hot dog stand everyone sunday in his black r/t im thinking of joining him, haha

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I usually only drive her on the weekends! I think I have seen your car tho.... Near Mamma Fu's noodle house?? (Heathrow)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
LOL I have not been in there. Is it cool? I usually make my trek from Mama Fu to Coldstone..... Sad huh!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Hey if you ever want to go to Old Town & want to ride together let me know! I usually use 417 so I can haul ass :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea, I love the Cigar Bar, real chill people. I bring one of my dogs everyonce in a while when Im not working.

Basically working there is like hanging out there, cept we get to wear pimp ass shirts, haha.

Its a good atmosphere to chill out in, smells like cedar and cigars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts