Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
I will be selling my Mopar Stage 3 equiped SRT-4, NOT trading. No dealer would ever pay me anything like what it's worth. And of course I do realize you never get back what you put in, but the dealer would allow nothing at all for the fact that it's all Mopar mods.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'm trading in a 1998 Dodge Durango, with 84000 miles
It's been a great SUV, and my wife really doesn't want to see it go. :sad:
She tried to talk me into a new Durango, but I think DCX made a mistake when they went bigger and put in on a RAM chassis. They should have left it on a Dakota Chassis. :eek:
But I've been driving a truck of somekind sense '92, and I'm ready for a for a fast car again. :wink:
Can't wait for my Daytona to show up at the dealer ! ! ! ! ! ! :clap:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had to sell my 92 Mustang GT. The dealership was only going to give me $750 for it, so I sold it myself for much more :rockon:

·
Registered
608 Posts
no trade more me, straight buy deal :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
If I buy a Charger (still on the fence) I'll be trading a 2002 Chevy S-10 ZR2. I was thinking about trading in my bike, but I can't live with out the two wheeled death machine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I traded in a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT. I got the Charger because my wife and I are expecting our first child in a couple of weeks and she wanted me to get a four-door car so we wouldn't have to shove a car seat into the back seat of the Eclipse. :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
The first one, 04 jeep liberty. The second one (yes posibly two in the family, this one for me) Sell my 93 cobra on ebay starting today, and then my 04 srt-4 modded. If it all goes well I'll do it and have a new Daytona next to my wifes SXT!

P.S. any of you interested in a imaculate 93 cobra?

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I'm gonna be selling my 1994 v6 Buick LeSabre with 110k miles... it was my college car. I think i'll be better off selling it myself seeing as any car dealer would give practically nothing for it. Then again I might keep it and rebuild the engine just so i could learn a little more about cars, I still have a little more than a year before I plan on getting a Charger so I have plenty of time to think about it.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Not trading, adding an SRT8 to the corral lineup. :happy:

·
Registered
331 Posts
I will be trading in or selling a 2002 Volvo S60 2.4T. The car was originally my wife's, but I wound up with it after our twins were born last year. We needed a larger vehicle to haul everyone around in, so I traded in my 2000 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi for a 2004 Acura MDX. The Volvo is a nice car, but I prefer something larger and faster. The Charger R/T should fit the bill nicely. :)

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I gave the dealer my 2003 mustang GT and was glad to do so. That thing was just to small and not fast enough for me. I got $18,000 for it but that is because it only had 19,000 miles and new tires. I dont think they were very happy about getting another mustang. Just think about it drive around anywere and look at your local used car dealer and you will see at least 3 used mustangs on the lot.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Traded in a '96 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 69k miles. Thought about selling it, but I didn't want to spend the extra time and I also get a tax credit when trading in...

·
Registered
538 Posts
:asleep: 02 PT Crusier :asleep: SLOW SLOW SLOW

I have a Hemi Now!! :happy:

Jason
2006 Dodge Charger R/T Black

·
Registered
63 Posts
Had a 97 Infiniti QX4 with about 165K kms on it. That things drove and looked awesome. Black with leather, sunroof, bushguard?, but lacked power and was a gas guzzler. Brought it in for regular service and was told that I need about C$3500 of work like timing belt, struts etc etc. So I decided to sell it. And I sold it to the mechanic who worked on it! For a couple of thousand more than what the dealer would give me. I figured I ended up saving close to 5 grand.

Now I drive the midnight blue SXT with sunroof, leather and 18" wheels. Definitely a step up!

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
going to be selling my 2003 Chevy Avalanche Z71 (loads of mods, 50K miles), to get my Daytona Charger...

Dealer will not give me enough even with the tax credit for me to trade it in... will go for sale as soon as I get a vin # on my order

·
Registered
245 Posts
Kept our 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee use as the work vehicle.trying to keep miles off the Charger but already went on a 1600 mile trip. 2 months old and 3068 miles.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts