Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, I think I might want to trade my chrome cross grill for a Brilliant Black Crystal one. I am in FL. I am not sure what is takes to remove the grill? I sure its not to hard!

Let me know!
Jason

·
Registered
77 Posts
um yea, the line forms over there for the black grill ive been in line since may and still dont have one, so no cutting

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much do you think it would cost to paint the chrome grill?

Jason

·
Registered
194 Posts
I just got rid of my black grill. the dealer ship can get you a grill for your car. that is were I got my chrome one. it will be about 180.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
man i want the srt front bumper...love my rt but damn that bumper says i am going to kick your ass and enjoy doing it....wonder how much that is gonna cost and then to have it painted....damn maybe i should have waited for the srt8....nahh i couldn't wait.. :wink:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm with you, GoDaddy... I got an R/T with everything except Satellite and rear DVD.... shoulda coulda woulda.... I'm way happy with the R/T but would have loved it with the PP or the SRT8 itself... won;t kick myself in the rear, though.... my foot is tired from stomping on the pedal!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Does anyone know what it might cost to powder coat the chrome cross grille? If it's more than $100, I'll buy it from Lee parts. There it comes with the inserts for $192

·
Registered
164 Posts
I want it black, not chrome. That's why I asked about it being powder coated black

1 - 14 of 14 Posts