Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new here and have a question. I have the opptunity to purchase a used 06/07 Charger with the 3.5L V6 for practically nothing (company car, flawless except for high miles). Had a few questions about the traction control system.

I was wondering if there is any way to actually DISABLE the system, not just make it kick in later like the button on the dash does. I read one thread about holding the button till it dings, pulling a fuse, etc. Basically, I was wondering what actually works in disabling the traction control/esp system temporarily. Thanks for any and all help!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
If it was built on or after April 2006, then you just have to turn the ignition key while driving and hold it in the start position for a few seconds. That'll do it.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
you need to look for the No-ESP mod thread. Hope this helps

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Also you can go to www.noesp.com and buy a mod that allows you to just push and hold them esp button to turn it off.

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
I know this is the wrong area to post parts for sale, but I have a no esp mod for sale. pm me if you are interested. it is new in original bag, I bought it a day or so be I read the key mod for the esp.. now i have no use for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts