Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, we just got home from the local 1/8 mile strip. Everyone was goofing off at the end of the night after the Outlaw race so we let a buddy pull the Charger around. It high 60s low 70s outside, felt real nice. Car had the A/C on, ESP on, and run in drive (not autostick). He rolled out real slow cause he thought it would spin bad, and the results are as follows:

.7500 Reaction
2.0419 60ft
5.6659 330ft
8.6681 1/8 et
81.49 1/8 mph

Granted this is the first time he has EVER driven our car and everything turned on, before the GSM torque mod, we expect we could get and easy 8.5x if we were trying to and an 8.4x after the ESP mod or even better, who knows.....

We were pretty happy with the results for just goofing around, this car runs like a beast in the cooler air, can't wait to get the heads, cam and intake on with the bigger exhaust and ESP mod.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
A/C on? ESP on? Can I ask what the thought process was?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
let see it was like 1 am track was closing widows were fogged up so we had the defroster on to clean the window off

·
Registered
202 Posts
a/c shuts off at WOT anyway and esp on, i would think, would be better. i have no track experience with it though so obviously, i could be wrong.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Gotcha, Moon, I'm used to the SRT-4, were launch is crucial, and a WOT launch is not even remotely possble. So until you get to where you CAN drop the hammer, your running with less than you could.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure that the A/C cuts off at WOT, haven't noticed that before and we have been WOT a bunch of times, will check it next time we drive out. I will stress once again, we were really only goofing off..... If we weren't Shaun would have been driving, ESP would have been off, A/C would have been off, we would have been using auto stick, etc, etc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts