Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link to the thread in the Great Lakes forums

This is a twice a year event for those of us involved and I'd love to see some Charger owners come out and tear up the road course and dragstrip, regardless of where you are from, so I'm also posting here in the general discussion area. The road course event is in danger due to lack of response, so I'm hoping to drum up more interest. Great price for the safest road course in America. The dragstrip event will go on regardless of the road course.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Shoot, wished I"d read this earlier. I'd have taken vacation. Then gone up there and whooped all over your arse ...

Oh forgot, you have a mopar programmer on retainer. Never mine. :)

Tricster

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
i wish...i am from buffalo though and parents are still living in buffalo....i could go visit them...mmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Come to AZ in December and run here!

Bet theres snow in Michigan then! :wink:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wouldn't be opposed to that! :)
We always do spring and fall drag days here, generally in the end of April and end of October, as its a virtual lock for 50-60 degrees, high barometer, and little wind. Pretty much perfect conditions for good times. When the drag meets were pretty much a SHO specific event, we would try to get a road course track day to line up with one of the dates.
Now that most of us are former SHO owners, we still get together and this time around the Taurus Car Club of America is hosting the road course event. Amazingly enough, SHOs do VERY well on a road course (for a FWD pig) and even the regular Taurii (SLOs :)) do surprisingly well.
It should be lots of fun and I'm excited to see how the Charger will do both in the straight line races and on the twistys. Guys come from all over the midwest and northeast for these events. My hope is to have a similar turnout from the Charger crowd.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shameless *bump*
If anyone is interested, deposits for the road course need to be in by this Friday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts