Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has planned a track day in central florida? A good buddy belongs to a stang club and they go top sebring yearly. They have sponsors come, a banquet, they even raffle stuff off (he won a set of nittos last year). Anyway, since they won't let you just show up and run on the track, and I don't see anything on the net I turn to the almighty LX community for info.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Join up on the lx forums.. There is more Florida activity there!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I am a Mustang guy also and belong to several clubs and we track our cars regularly. The next event is at Moroso in Palm Beach in December.
The big annual event is with SVTOA at Sebring in April sponsored by Steeda Autosports. You don't have to have a Mustang (or Ford) to enter althought it is a Ford event. There are always Vettes, BMW's and other there.
We also run regularly with PBOC (Porsche BMW Owners Club) and PCA (Porsche Club of America) and NASA (National Auto Sport Assn). There are events several times per month so there is no shortage of track action if you look hard enough. I travel to Sebring no less than 6-8 times per year. I also run Moroso and Homestead Miami Speedway too.
If you want to keep up on the latest track event news, log onto www.palmbeachmustangclub.com or you can ask me too!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.