Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I finally got some time to post some pics. I had a ruff time trying to find rims for this car because I didnt want to ghetto-fi it and keep it classy. Tell me your thoughts.

to punish and enslave....

Mods:
Zoomers Exhaust
Dub~Air intake system
Billet Technology Accessories (Decepticon logos, full interior and underhood)
22 Elite.com Embroidered Console Cover
KW / VARIANT 2 COILOVERS
Custom License Plate (B3G 4MRC)
Camisasca SRT Logo License Frame Kit
Blacked Out Limo Tint
22'' Asanti Rims on Scorpion Pirelli Tires

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
looks great...very unique and clean look..not over the top at all!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I love it! Looks great! What other mods you have planned?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Not to be disrespectful, but I think that adding the red pieces to the rims actually did sort of ghetto-fi it. I think it might look better with those pieces off, but just my opinion.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yes, I have considered removing the side moldings off, and I think I will do that very soon another pic with it off. As for the red pieces, lol, I had Asanti powder coat a small portion of the rim as the same color of my vehicle. So unfornately I can't remove them. I did it to separate myself so that noone else would have my same rim (at least in my neighborhood). I also didn't want the paint to overwhelm the chrome so I only did a small portion. MY wife says she like it better when they are in motion, LOL. Anyways it took six weeks to make, and most people (including myself) hate waiting. I do appreciate your honest feedback. Thanks

·
Registered
230 Posts
someone on your block has the same rims!? Ouch, nevermind set them off then. You should take a pic of them rolling, I bet she's right that they look better.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Nah I had to fix my post, noone else has my rims in my neighborhood, so far that I know, hahaha. I try to take some a pic rolling or video heheh!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts