Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine that runs his family's dealership recently traded in a 2006 Charger Daytona in TorRed. It only has 12,500 miles and I believe they have it listed for $21,497.00. From what I saw earlier today, it looks pretty clean. It is one of 2000 produced. If I remember correctly, it was traded in on a 2008 B5 Super Bee Charger that was a leftover.

The car is located in Eastern Pennsylvania about an hour north of Philadelphia. PM me or email me at [email protected] for more details if interested.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
A friend of mine that runs his family's dealership recently traded in a 2006 Charger Daytona in TorRed. It only has 12,500 miles and I believe they have it listed for $21,497.00. From what I saw earlier today, it looks pretty clean. It is one of 2000 produced. If I remember correctly, it was traded in on a 2008 B5 Super Bee Charger that was a leftover.

The car is located in Eastern Pennsylvania about an hour north of Philadelphia. PM me or email me at [email protected] for more details if interested.
You posted in the wrong section.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Seen a couple daytona's running for 16k now with low miles.....

·
Registered
366 Posts
Seen a couple daytona's running for 16k now with low miles.....
Wow that's really sad. I paid $27k for mine last July with 13,000 on it. It's fully decked out so list was $40k so I thought that was a pretty good deal and it was below KBB.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts