Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we have all asked this question before.... :whistle:
but, now that they are not striking(Brampton) :) :) :) and I had heard that they rushed some Daytona's thru because of the impending strike; how much longer do we have to wait before we can at least place orders for the Top Banana???
Does anyone have a clue?
Maybe some of you real sweet guys( :wink: ) that happen to work there and are on this site could shed some light on this?

We test drove another Daytona that just arrived at a local dealership last night. WOW!!! is again, all I can say to start with. It was really cool to read these threads and then go and check some of these things out for ourselves. The trunk issue----still there--still rubs on bumper. No noise/ticking at acceleration though....good thing.
For anyone who ordered sound group 2......AWESOME!!!!
What a difference. This one came in with NAV without the rear DVD....imagine that....according to dodge's build and price site that is not the option...it was all or nothing. Cool :cool:
Well I just thought that I would ask.
BTW----GODADDY....if you see this, I hope all is well with you and your family and you got out safely. Same to everyone who is in this massive storms path.
This one is going to leave a mark!!!! Just like Katrina....

·
Registered
731 Posts
OMG!! :eek: I used to live in Denver...actually went to East lincoln and moved right before they opened North Licoln....U have any kids in HS...I'm a sr. this year..And were/are they in marching band..by the way..love the daytonas too..heard they've done a lot to denver in the past 3 or so years???WHAT A SMALL WORLD..Almost as small as denver(or at least when i was there..hahaha)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
You should be able to order now..job 1 is in early nov. with deliveries late nov. through christmas :santa:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, wilnut, had 2 graduate just last year...Ryan Wood and Ashley Greenleaf.
Have 1 daughter who is a sophmore and 2 sons who are freshmen this year all at East Lincoln.
Why did ya move??? Denver is getting bigger....we are even getting a super-walmart at 16&73 can you believe it?.....lol :)

As for the ordering of the Top Banana.....all the dealers in my area said that they can not order it yet :sad: . :confused:
I am willing to place an order with the first dealer who can order it and give a great deal of course. I do not care if it is an out of area dealer.....somebody let me order the darn car!! :twisted:

Well......gotta run~~~~~~> :)

·
Registered
731 Posts
i HEARD ABOUT THE SUPER WAL-MART FROM A FRIEND WHO STILL LIVES THERE..I MOVED BC CF(Consolidated Freightways) went bankrupt so everyone was laid off(my dad)..got a good offer down here..so we're back here..trust me if it were up to me, we'd still be up there on the water..Were any of ur kids in band..im trying to go through my mental database to try to match names with faces..if they were in band, u should ask them if mr. underwood(even though he's now at north lincoln) ever mentioned anything about a guy name Will who moved to florida...

·
Registered
89 Posts
The dealer im going to order my Yellow Daytona from says i need to wait about 3 more weeks to place the order. And Nov is looking good for it to be built. Just what i learned today.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wilnut.....no kids in band. My youngest is playing electric guitar and is starting a band......... :eek: so long to my quiet days......I am seriously going to build a garage with a sound proofed loft.....lol

As far as ordering the Top Banana.......still waiting......patiently?? sort-of :rolleyes:

·
Registered
731 Posts
taht's cool..well good luck with the top banana im still looking for a cool vanilla

·
Registered
177 Posts
I've been waiting on Top Banana since April. Patientely is no longer part of it. I'm more gutting it out and reading the forums of all the happy Charger owners is just a little self abuse. :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts