Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many people have talked about this topic already..but i keep forgetting
where they are :confused: ..Well..has ANYONE seen the top Banana charger up close yet???i'm not talking about in pictures, bc the pictures seem to lie :mad: . I mean, when i first saw the mango pics i thought it was more of an orange..like a hemi orange..come to figure out when it was finally produced. it was like a rust color..im just wondering if the top banana is going to be like in the pic...looks like the race yellow for the vipers, or like that yellow the corvettes use..im not sure, will they have that diamond dust like the mango???or will it be flat like that corvette yellow???i mean, i'd hate to think it'd some out darker, like a bronze or a gold, that'd be terrible :cry:..i'm thinking if the yellow has that diamond dust..it just may look darker..when they said they were bringing back classic colors, i didn't know they'd be changing them...i mean..go mango??COME ON!! It's still ok in my opinion(no offense guys)..but why not the hemi orange..i saw someone do a general lee replica on one of the new ones..the orange was gorgeous..but anywho..ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE WHEN THEY'LL START TAKING ORDERS/ START PRODUCING THE TOP BANANAS???

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good stuff

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Wilnutt said:
I know many people have talked about this topic already..but i keep forgetting
where they are :confused: ..Well..has ANYONE seen the top Banana charger up close yet???i'm not talking about in pictures, bc the pictures seem to lie :mad: . I mean, when i first saw the mango pics i thought it was more of an orange..like a hemi orange..come to figure out when it was finally produced. it was like a rust color..im just wondering if the top banana is going to be like in the pic...looks like the race yellow for the vipers, or like that yellow the corvettes use..im not sure, will they have that diamond dust like the mango???or will it be flat like that corvette yellow???i mean, i'd hate to think it'd some out darker, like a bronze or a gold, that'd be terrible :cry:..i'm thinking if the yellow has that diamond dust..it just may look darker..when they said they were bringing back classic colors, i didn't know they'd be changing them...i mean..go mango??COME ON!! It's still ok in my opinion(no offense guys)..but why not the hemi orange..i saw someone do a general lee replica on one of the new ones..the orange was gorgeous..but anywho..ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE WHEN THEY'LL START TAKING ORDERS/ START PRODUCING THE TOP BANANAS???
Dude, take a breath....I'm winded just reading that!!!

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
autoguy said:
Dude, take a breath....I'm winded just reading that!!!
:grin: :laugh:

·
Registered
25 Posts
The pictures I've seen from the New York auto show, look like a pale yellow. The original Top Banana (Lemon Twist for Plymouth), was a more vibrant yellow.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think a lot..school will do that to ya..i only get a little time a day on the site to give opinions and get ideas..plus no one else my age understands my love for cars soo..such a sad world we live in...RAP CRAP, No one knows and loves muscle cars anymore..so i have a tendency to type a lot..sorry u have trouble reading so much at one time...hahaha!!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey i can here a14umbra saying it bc i bug him all the time..hahaha

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
victory304 said:
The pictures I've seen from the New York auto show, look like a pale yellow. The original Top Banana (Lemon Twist for Plymouth), was a more vibrant yellow.
That's good news, the more it looks like 1966 Chrysler daffodil yellow, the more I'll want to buy one. :whistle:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Wilnutt said:
i think a lot..school will do that to ya..i only get a little time a day on the site to give opinions and get ideas..plus no one else my age understands my love for cars soo..such a sad world we live in...RAP CRAP, No one knows and loves muscle cars anymore..so i have a tendency to type a lot..sorry u have trouble reading so much at one time...hahaha!!!

Just one thing school hasn't yet taught you: PUNCTUATION :D

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just one thing school hasn't yet taught you: PUNCTUATION

Well school has nothing to do with me not using punctuation on a computer while chatting casually.Just the same, I could catch you on poor CAPITALIZATION skills, but whatever floats your boat. Just typing so professionally can give up a vibe of someone being a perfect little snob. So I say, everyone, go ahead and make all the capitalization and punctuations mistakes you want..??!!.!? :grin: But have a good day none the less..I mean, who really wants to type proper english? really??????? :happy: L8R GUYS..

And A Standing O'... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts