Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this in my area a 2006 Top :banana: Charger for $11,500...but wait! It has 140,000 miles on her:rolleyes2:

If this were highway miles would this be a somewhat good deal? Im searching for a RT or Daytona in the near future and just wanted some feed back.

Here's the link http://richmond.craigslist.org/ctd/1399348914.html

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^damn $1,150 thats it?

I would love a top banana thats my fav daytona but yea I will drive the heck outta her so before next summer she prob be in the 180,000 mark

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
get them down to 10K and drop a Stack 392 in it!!

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
I seen this in my area a 2006 Top :banana: Charger for $11,500...but wait! It has 140,000 miles on her:rolleyes2:

If this were highway miles would this be a somewhat good deal? Im searching for a RT or Daytona in the near future and just wanted some feed back.

First off I wouldn't trust a car from somebody that can't spell for chit. If they didn't give a damn about the ad they put on the net, what would make you think they gave a damn about the car lol

THATS RIGHT COME BUY AND CHECK THIS HEMI OUT!!!!2006 DODGE CHARGER RT HEMI DATONA EDTION,YELLOW.AND BLACK,ITS AWSOME,HAS LOTS OF POWER,AND CATCHES ALL EYES,NOT TO MANY LIKE THIS ONE,1 OWNER,WELL MAINTAINED140K,INSIDE IS LEATHER AND SUDE,WITH YELLOW STICHING,YELLOW ACCIENTS.COME BUY OR CALL FINANCING AVALIBLE 804.228.1313

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how much would that 392 would run?

@KansasCity_Charger
Yea every other word is miss spelled, lol...This lot has some pretty decent cars from what I have heard from a few ppl. They kinda cater to the drug boys in my area because most the cars is custom painted 300c on 24s a couple yukon xls with 26s, a few used 745s on 22s you get the picture. Not most ppl wants to go buy a custom painted car right off the lot with 24s on it but thats what they do.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

@KansasCity_Charger
Yea every other word is miss spelled, lol...This lot has some pretty decent cars from what I have heard from a few ppl. They kinda cater to the drug boys in my area because most the cars is custom painted 300c on 24s a couple yukon xls with 26s, a few used 745s on 22s you get the picture. Not most ppl wants to go buy a custom painted car right off the lot with 24s on it but thats what they do.
you know all this and you still are considering doing business with them? :slap:

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you know all this and you still are considering doing business with them? :slap:
Its just a car lot...dont get your question.

Because they cater to drug boys? Just a lot that sells hooked up cars and maybe a few bone stock cars. Still a dealership no matter who is walking thru the door to purchase a car.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts

@KansasCity_Charger
hahahaha all the D-Boys around here drive the same cars with a few Chargers mixed in there. I can count on 2 hands how many people around here that drive 745's, but don't have a job smh....legal that is

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^yea its common. they let it be known what they do. Either its the 7 or 6 series they like to buy.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Then you have to add the cost of painting it a real color. That Yellow looks like primer paint.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Just for comparison a used car lot near me had a 2006 TB Daytona for $21,000. Had 45K miles.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
This would be cool! But you probably would want to upgrade the rest of the drivetrain since it has 140K and that 392 would more than likely take it's toll on a new one!! BUt it sure would be fun!:bigthumb::driving:

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
BTW there's a GMG on Ebay for like $13K and it has 4X,XXX miles and you know those prices are inflated for trade in, etc.. I'd try $12K even?!

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
I seen this in my area a 2006 Top :banana: Charger for $11,500...but wait! It has 140,000 miles on her:rolleyes2:

How could it not be highway miles?? You couldn't rack up 140 k miles around town on an '06 if you were smoking crack while chewing meth!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
How could it not be highway miles?? You couldn't rack up 140 k miles around town on an '06 if you were smoking crack while chewing meth!
Cute!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The driver heart exploded!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
most car lots that sell most of their cars with custom paint of big flashy rims, id stay away from. they like to sell salvaged cars, or cars with something wrong by covering it up with big rims.....i know not all of them are this way....but most.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
well get the vin and do a carfax on it first then offer the guy 9k with all the work youll need to do on the motor the 2500 you save would be put into a fresh motor .heck you could by a semi new 5.7 on ebay for under 3k. propably do a combo package for under 5k. the question is do you really wanna deal with all that ? if your planning on upgrading the drivetrain anyways then yeah heck why not. if its just gonna be a daily then just spend the extra dough and get a car with less mileage. although i am curious at what point these engines will fail at down the road?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^^Yall are right and decided to look else where. Appreciate it

1 - 20 of 26 Posts