Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally upgraded from a minivan to a 2007 Charger SXT. I take delivery tomorrow. I look forward to the old days or rear wheel drive! haven't driven one of those since my '78 Cutlass. This is my 3rd Chrysler product in a row, and if the Charger is as reliable as my last 2- '01 Grand Caravan-382,000kms, and a '95 Intrepid- 337,000 kms., I've chosen well. And the wife thinks I'm going through mid life crisis!! I told her that if this was so- I would have taken the HEMI!!! Anyways, this looks like a great site, and thanks for allowing me to research. And I know that I will have questions regarding this car- Nav system has me confused.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Congrats!! Welcome from Delaware, I have an 06 RT and my wife has the 05 SXT grand caravan, as much as I wish my wife would get the Magnum, I have to admit the Falcon ( as I like to call it - for the stow and go compartments) is very useful. we don't have any plans on getting rid of it.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Modesto Ca.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome from Virginia! I hope you enjoy your SXT as much as I enjoy mine!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome from Ft. Lauderdale. You will love the Charger and the forum. Had mine about a month now and you couldn't slap the grin off my face.:grin:

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
welcome from San Jose, Ca..........:grin:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Welcome from New York.......start modding, lol.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Welcome from So. Cal

1 - 16 of 16 Posts